Monday 25 February 2013

MY GOD: Thank You.


Everything I write is in gratitude to God for life and to point the way to truth, and the Truth that I know sets free because it did set me free.

I was born 21st June 1988, from stories I have been told, was quite complicated, I would have been the child that never came around, but miraculously through caesarian section I was born and God saved my life and that of my mother. That’s God’s first miracle for me even when I didn't know a word.
As the years went by, I grew up, however, not easily as due to the way I was born there were bouts of unconsciousness where I will lay dead, I don’t know how many of them God has seen me through because I have lost count but I do know that each time, he sent me back to this world, HALLELUYAH, HE SAVED me, it continued for a long time but stopped at some point but found me again when I was 10years old. It became my visiting friend, visiting anytime it felt like it, uninvited. I lived like that through my teenage years until I found my will to fight for myself.

I ran to the only one I knew could help me, My Jesus, My Rock, My Salvation, My Teacher, My Friend, My Hope, My Future, My Answer, My Joy, My everything,  My King, My Lord, My God, My Healer.
He healed me, He made me free and today I owe all of my life to Him, Every Breathe I take, every step I take. Outside of Him I cease to live and exist. Now maybe you see why I say there is nothingness outside of him, which is truth.

Every area of my life is tied to that truth because a lot of times I wonder why and how I make it through a lot of things, the only thing I could say I know for sure is that His grace brought me through. I’ll give you a good example; it happened 2004 while I was writing my mathematics exam for WAEC. In the middle of the exam I passed out, was rushed to the clinic and resuscitated, when I came back to the exam hall, I finished my paper like nothing happened before everyone in my hall and guess what I had? An A1.

I can only explain that one word. GRACE.

So I don’t know who you are and you’re going through that makes you sad, it might even be as stupid as the hair on your head being too short. Come to my Jesus. Remember I said He’s my answer and my Joy, come and find why I find Joy in Him and outside of Him I see nothingness.

My friends come find what I Found in Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GREATEST LOVE (GIFT) OF ALL

“Behold, what manner of love the Father has given unto us that we should be called the sons of God” - I John 3:1 John was so fascinated by...