Wednesday 27 February 2013

HALA MADRID!


               I Love Real Madrid and Yesterday I just loved them more. It’s not often you get to set the camp nou on fire, though we seem to be doing that a lot these days. Not been beaten the camp nou for over 3years now.
              Remember how I said my loyalties lie with real Madrid? Here I am confirming it again. It’s all for the beautiful game. Ronaldo strikes in the 12th minute, strikes again and then the most promising talent I have ever set my eyes on, Varane finishes it off. Well, they just had to score one, they are barca and they needed to save their face in front of a massive home crowd.
              Now, here’s the lesson I draw from this, who said you don’t need a plan B? I appreciate the tiki-taka kind of football, pass the ball around in pockets of spaces and e.t.c but I also want to see the athleticism of a footballer, the pace, the acceleration, the stamina, the doggedness and grit I see in teams like Westham, Bolton and the likes. We watch the beautiful game for these things not just to see the ball passed around, if I needed that I will go to the training ground. You need to have something else to turn to when times are tough. Isn't that what life teaches us especially with money. The only area of life you're not allowed to have an option is with God and Marriage.
              Life is short they say, but you probably got the opportunity to try again more than once. In soccer however, you’ve got 90minutes, if you’re lucky 120mins. So why not show the grit in that time that you’re given, which was what barca lacked yesterday, GRIT.

Let’s see what happens Saturday.

J’AIME LE JEU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GREATEST LOVE (GIFT) OF ALL

“Behold, what manner of love the Father has given unto us that we should be called the sons of God” - I John 3:1 John was so fascinated by...