Thursday 21 February 2013

AC MILAN DOING ONE ON BARCA


                 Remember how I said my loyalties lie with Real Madrid. Well, this is me telling the story of how you can overcome adversity. Well, soccer is one of the best sports in the world, if not the best, you can draw so many lessons from it.
               Like how you should confront your challenges based on the type or kind of challenge you’re facing.
               Another is how it’s not about age or experience but about the attitude, reminds me of how you add up the letters of attitude and you have 100%.
               It also tells of the importance of mixing experience with youth take Ambrosini and El-Shawary(Something the Nigerian government is yet to see, with all of them in their 50s-60s) 
              Well, that’s the few lessons I can pass on.


               What makes the BEAUTIFUL GAME? The crunching tackles, the closing down, the zonal and man marking done by Xabi, Pepe, Varane, Ramos,Mikel , the awesome ability to strike the ball like the Ronaldos, Drogba,Van Persie,  the ability to caress the ball like Pirlo, Iniesta, Mata, Ozil, the ability to chase like bale, Walcott, the ease of dribble like Hazard,Messi, Moses. Lets not forget the tactical geniuses that put these systems in place the Fergie, the Mourinho, Del Bosque.

IT’S ALL MESMERIZING. J’AIME LE JEU.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had football painted as amazing as you did...almost makes me wanna drop my lethargy and get in on the game...

    I especially love the allusion..The insightful manner of drawing lessons from even the seemingly mundane...

    And no,i'm not stalking you..incase you wondering(perhaps not)why i'm suddenly all over your blog with my plenty gist..I find that your posts brings out the chatterbox in me..lol..It really is Your fault though..*shrugs*..

    ReplyDelete

THE GREATEST LOVE (GIFT) OF ALL

“Behold, what manner of love the Father has given unto us that we should be called the sons of God” - I John 3:1 John was so fascinated by...