Friday 7 March 2014

THE BACKSLIDER

I found that He loved me.

I Remembered How He saved me and forgave me my sins when I first came to His throne asking for His mercy. He had compassion on me.

He accepted me.

Though He Knew years down the line I will like a dog go back to my vomit, go back to the life I was lived.

Though He Knew that, years down the line I will struggle to keep my feet from stumbling, to be totally free from sin.

But He will loved me and will never turn His back on anyone who seeks His face, So He took it all, my imperfections and my perfections, my strengths and my weakness, my battles(both those I would win and those I will lose) because He saw in me what He created from the beginning of creation, a perfect man in His Image, He saw how He was going to shape and mould me till I become just like that, He saw just like He saw in David How I will chase after His heart and long to please Him.

When I remembered this Joy filled my soul and I was at peace because I realised He Knew all along.

He wanted me to remember this so that it will spur me on to seek Him more, to continue in the grace that once was and now is, because I have come back to ask for His forgiveness, mercy and grace again.

He wanted me to thirst for Perfection, so that I can be perfect just like Christ was, Holy, Pure and Sanctified, perfectly in love with Him.


This is my story, My Song, Praising My Saviour all the day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GREATEST LOVE (GIFT) OF ALL

“Behold, what manner of love the Father has given unto us that we should be called the sons of God” - I John 3:1 John was so fascinated by...